Thursday, April 23, 2009

Where do we stand?

Tough little Bridger is working hard to fight off another infection. Poor little guy just can't catch a break! So, since it looks like Bridger will be spending a little more time at his home away from home, it would be great if we could get his cranes up to him pretty quickly.

I would like to get a rough estimate of how many cranes have been made so far. If you have made any, even just one or two, please respond to this post so we can get a current count. I am more than happy to stop by any one's house/work this weekend to pick them up. If you would like me to do that, please let me know that in your response as well. Also, don't forget to email me any pictures you have taken. We would love to see them!

Thanks to everyone for continuing to support Danny, Staci and Bridger. It means more than you will ever know!

7 comments:

  1. Hi this is Kristin again. I think I have 100 or maybe a few more than that. If you would like me to, Dean and I can bring them to you this weekend! I wouldn't mind at all. Please let me know if you'd like me to do that.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maura, My sister Toni, her daughter, Sheila and the people at the airport have made 147 cranes. My mom and her friends have made about 100. Jessica, Staci's sister, has made 160 and has strung 150. She is sending these down with the beads.

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've got about 50 and Jessi is going to stop by tonight to show me how to make them right.

    Our prayers are with Danny, Staci and Bridger!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maura, I just took 100 cranes over to your mom's. We will continue to make more. I finally got the hang of it! I don't know how to string them. Is that something you need help with? If so, our family is here for whatever you need. Thank you for letting us help in this amazing project! Hugs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have 62. We are going to drop them off with Danny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maura, Darrell just took another 100 cranes to your mom. It sounds like it's really close to the 1000!! We still have more paper..so just let us know if there are more needed. Jessi looked up how to hang them, if you want us to do that just let us know and we'll do it over the weekend. We're looking forward to seeing a picture of Bridger looking up at his huge, made with lots of love "mobile"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops...I did write our last name on each one..but didn't put the date. I'm sorry..I should have read your instructions better! They were all made within the past 2 days though.

    ReplyDelete