Thursday, June 4, 2009

From Bridger's Nana

Cristy, Bridger's Nana, left a very nice comment under the last post. I don't know if everyone reads the comments people leave, and I want to make sure everyone does read it, so I am posting it here for everyone to see. Cristy, I hope you don't mind! : )



I would just like to tell everyone who helped contribute to Bridger's cranes, Thank you. It was an honor for me to be able to work with them. I want all of you to know that I learned something from being able to do this. I believe, it is not the number of cranes that can make the wishes come true, but instead, it is the love, and hope, that was put into each crane that was folded. I could feel that as I was able to handle each crane before I mounted it onto the mat board. Each person who helped, donated their time and talents to wish Bridger better. That is very powerful. Thanks to each of you for loving our sweet baby, and for sending that love with your cranes!
Love,
Cristy

1 comment:

  1. Bridger sure is lucky to have such a loving family. And Danny and Staci are lucky to have so much support.

    Meghan

    ReplyDelete